If you're thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure and a permanent choice that you will live with. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you're thinking
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I'm not ready to be pregnant
- I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant
Many of our staff have been where you are and understand how you feel. We are here to support you in a compassionate environment. We will inform and educate you to be able to answer the following concerns.
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- Are you at risk for natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How is an abortion done?
- What are the risks in having an abortion?
- What other options should you consider?
Make an appointment so that we can help support you during this decision.
Give a Donation
Your donations reach abortion-minded women and men and make an eternal difference.